Pakistan Coup Concerns Mount as Sharif Protests PlannedKhurrum Anis
Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif faces his biggest test since taking office, with stocks extending losses after falling the most in more than five years yesterday on concern protests may unseat his government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts