Siemens Can Reach Dresser-Rand With Record Bid: Real M&ABrooke Sutherland and Jennifer Surane
Siemens AG may have to offer a record price tag to finally get the oilfield equipment maker it’s been coveting for three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone