Apple, Google Antitrust Hiring Accord Is RejectedJoel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc., Google Inc., Intel Corp. and Adobe Systems Inc. failed to win approval of a settlement of claims they schemed to not recruit each other’s workers because a judge said employees deserve more than $324.5 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’