Fox Tops Estimates With Film, Cable Unit Spurring ProfitAnousha Sakoui
21st Century Fox Inc. reported quarterly profit that topped analysts’ estimates, helped by the performance of its film and cable TV divisions, one day after dropping its $75 billion bid for Time Warner Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself