Disney Profit Tops Estimates as Hit Films Spark StudioChristopher Palmeri
Walt Disney Co., becoming as well known for Marvel superheroes as for Mickey Mouse, posted third-quarter profit that beat analysts’ estimates, fueled by box-office hits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’