Kazakhs Ramp Up FX Interventions as Russia Spillover SeenNariman Gizitdinov
Kazakhstan, which devalued its currency by 19 percent in February, ratcheted up its defense of the tenge in the wake of sanctions on Russia over Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life