Israel’s ATP Tennis Tournament Canceled by Gaza Strip FightingErik Matuszewski
The ATP Tour canceled its inaugural $1 million Israel Open men’s tennis tournament in Tel Aviv because of fighting in the Gaza Strip between Israel and the Palestinians that’s lasted almost four weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster