Euro Near Eight-Month Low as Short Bets Surge Before ECBAndrea Wong
The euro traded at almost its lowest level versus the dollar since November as investors held the largest position in two years betting on a drop in the currency before the European Central Bank meets this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself