Evercore Said Planning to Buy ISI for Up to $401 MillionZeke Faux and Matthew Monks
Evercore Partners Inc. plans to buy International Strategy & Investment Group LLC, the closely held research firm co-founded by Ed Hyman, in what would be the investment bank’s biggest acquisition, according to two people with knowledge of the negotiations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks