Fired McKesson Worker Loses Fight on CEO's Exit PackageDawn Kopecki
Shareholders of McKesson Corp. today voted down an attempt to reduce the payout that Chief Executive Officer John Hammergren would receive if he were fired in the event of a sale, according to Kris Fortner, a company spokesman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself