Alimony Would End Sooner in N.J. If Christie Signs BillStacie Sherman
Governor Chris Christie must decide in coming weeks whether to support an end to lifetime alimony in New Jersey, part of an overhaul that supporters say doesn’t go far enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing