China Raids Microsoft Offices in Anti-Monopoly ProbeTim Culpan, Ian King and Dina Bass
China regulators opened an anti-monopoly investigation into Microsoft Corp., seizing computers and documents from offices in four cities amid escalating tensions with U.S. technology companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts