ICQ Messenger Is Growing for the First Time in YearsBy
If you’re old enough (and sufficiently geeky) you probably remember ICQ. The Israeli-developed instant messenger, with the green flower logo and goofy "uh oh” notification sound, had 100 million users at its peak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself