Telkom Hired Bain for Strategy Help Without Bidding ProcessChris Spillane
Telkom SA SOC Ltd., South Africa’s largest landline carrier, awarded a 91.1 million-rand ($8.6 million) advisory contract to Bain & Co. last year without following an open bidding process, according to a document seen by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’