Stocks Advance in Europe, Asia Before Fed as Kiwi SlidesJonathan Burgos and Nick Gentle
European shares rose with stocks in Asia, where the benchmark regional index hit a six-year high, while Australian bonds followed Treasuries lower before the Federal Reserve meets. New Zealand’s dollar dropped on a reduced milk-price forecast and South Africa’s rand fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks