Fannie Overseer Said to Plan Report on Single Bond SalesJody Shenn and Clea Benson
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s overseer may release a report as soon as next month on its goal of getting the government-backed U.S. mortgage giants to issue a single set of home-loan bonds, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day