China Manufacturing Recovers on Stimulus: Will It Last?By
China’s recent stimulus measures have paid off and are boosting the world’s second-largest economy, now likely to reach this year’s GDP growth goal of about 7.5 percent. That’s the consensus after Thursday’s release of figures showing manufacturing at its strongest level in 18 months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State