Barclays Seeks Dismissal of New York Dark Pool LawsuitChristie Smythe and Chris Dolmetsch
Barclays Plc asked a judge to throw out New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s lawsuit that accused the bank of lying to customers and hiding the role of high-frequency traders to boost its dark pool profile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy