Gaza Death Toll Exceeds 400 as Israel Expands OffensiveSaud Abu Ramadan and Calev Ben-David
Israel poured more troops into the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, where fierce fighting in one neighborhood sent the Palestinian death toll climbing past 400. Fifteen soldiers were killed in combat, the military said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing