NQ Mobile Whipsaws Traders After Dismissing PwCBelinda Cao
NQ Mobile Inc. surged in New York, erasing an earlier drop, after the Chinese mobile-security service provider said it replaced PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP with a new auditor to review its 2013 financial statements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts