VW Says Purchases Not Planned as Fiat Denies Talks ReportChristoph Rauwald and Dan Liefgreen
Volkswagen AG said takeovers aren’t on the agenda at the moment after both Fiat SpA and its biggest investor denied a magazine report that Europe’s largest carmaker made an approach to buy all or part of the Italian competitor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis