Alibaba Seen Offering IPO Discount to Avoid Listing FlopLulu Yilun Chen and Sarah Gill
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. may price its initial public offering about 22 percent below analyst valuations, according to a survey of estimates, a move that could avoid repeating the listing flop of Facebook Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts