Regional Casinos Give Aging Rockers a Fresh Chance to Shake Their Booty
KC & the Sunshine Band’s summer concert tour will make almost half of its 23 stops at casinos. That’s just fine with lead singer Harry Wayne Casey. The 63-year-old performer, known for disco-era hits such as (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty and Get Down Tonight, says he likes the facilities at many of the venues—the hotel rooms, the restaurants, and the blackjack tables, where he aims to keep his losses below his performance fee. “I try not to play for free,” he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting