Buffett Counts on Zuckerberg to Spread Charity GoalKelly Gilblom
Warren Buffett, the second-richest person in the U.S., made his largest single charitable contribution with a gift of $2.1 billion to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as he seeks to encourage giving by the wealthy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting