5 Steve Jobs Disses on IBM Before Apple Teamed Up With an Old RivalBy
Apple's landmark deal with IBM today is likely to set off yet another round of "this wouldn't have happened under Steve Jobs" hand-wringing. In this situation, the case for that is pretty clear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’