Riverbed Miss Prompts Renewed Sale Demand From ElliottBeth Jinks
Elliott Management Corp., the activist shareholder pushing for Riverbed Technology Inc. to sell itself, reiterated that call today after the software company reported preliminary results missing its own forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts