Uber Competitor Lyft Delays N.Y. Start After State SuesErik Larson and Serena Saitto
Uber Technologies Inc. car-sharing service rival Lyft Inc., which planned to begin operations today in New York City, delayed the start after being sued by state officials accusing it of flouting licensing laws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap