Infiniti’s De Nysschen to Take Over GM’s Cadillac BrandTim Higgins, Ma Jie and Yuki Hagiwara
General Motors Co. will name Johan de Nysschen head of its Cadillac luxury brand, said a person familiar with the change who asked not to be identified because the plan wasn’t yet public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock