Brazil's World Cup Consolation Prize: More Instagram FollowersBy
It may be a massive understatement to say that Brazilian soccer players are feeling pretty low after one of the country's biggest defeats ever in a World Cup match. Despite the 7-to-1 loss on their home soil yesterday, the Brazilians can consider themselves winners in terms of social-media star power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts