Abu Dhabi Said to Explore $2 Billion Sale of Fund StakesSabrina Willmer
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, one of the world’s largest sovereign-wealth funds, is said to be considering selling as much as $2 billion in private-equity fund stakes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis