'Stupid' Yo App Said to Be Valued at Less Than $10 MillionBy
Even in frenzied Silicon Valley, apps that go viral have their valuation limits. Yo, which lets users send each other messages that contain only the word "yo," was valued at less than $10 million in a recent funding round, according to people familiar with the deal who requested not to be named because the terms are private.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’