Tech's Tireless Obsession: Fancy CoffeeBy
Barry Goffe marketed business software at Microsoft for more than a decade, fueled by enough coffee to fill a hot tub. Java flowed so deeply through Goffe’s veins that he and his team of database marketers had specialty mugs made with Oracle-baiting slogans, which they gleefully handed out at the Comdex trade show in 2000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself