SABMiller to Sell $1.09 Billion Stake in Tsogo SunMatthew Boyle, Kamlesh Bhuckory and Chris Spillane
SABMiller Plc said it will sell a $1.09 billion stake in South African hotel and casino operator Tsogo Sun Holdings Ltd. as the world’s second-biggest brewer looks to bolster beverage operations in Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas