HTC Returns to Profit as Cost Cuts Offset Sales MissTim Culpan
HTC Corp., the smartphone maker that reported three straight quarterly operating losses, returned to profit after the release of its marquee One M8 smartphone and marketing cost cuts helped stem the effect of a sales decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself