Wall Street's Worst-Case Scenario: A Run on Bonds
All it takes is a few mouse clicks to buy shares in the Scout Unconstrained Bond Fund, an open-end fund that tracks a concoction of debt tied to the government, financial firms, mortgage pools, and other entities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts