Merkel Ally Says EU Poised to Ratchet Up Russia SanctionsPatrick Donahue
The European Union will intensify sanctions on Russia today after President Vladimir Putin failed to respond to EU demands and Ukraine ended a cease-fire with separatists, an ally of Chancellor Angela Merkel said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy