VC Tim Draper Wins Entire Cache in Bitcoin AuctionOlga Kharif and Carter Dougherty
Venture capitalist Tim Draper was the single winning bidder for a cache of bitcoins at a U.S. government auction, part of a larger pool of the virtual currency seized from the Silk Road website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas