Philips Mirrors Siemens in Parting Some Light OperationsElco van Groningen
Royal Philips NV will merge some lighting units into a 1.4 billion-euro ($1.9 billion) standalone company to share research and development costs with outside investors, echoing a move by German rival Siemens AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day