‘Transformers’ Breaks 2014 Box Office Records On DebutAnousha Sakoui and Alex Barinka
“Transformers: Age of Extinction,” Paramount Pictures’ summer blockbuster, opened with weekend sales of $100 million to mark the biggest domestic debut of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock