Soros Caught in ClickSoftware Rout That Puzzles AnalystsGabrielle Coppola and Edith Waringa Kamau
Analysts and investors have never disagreed more about what price to pay for shares in ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd., the Israeli developer whose largest stockholder is billionaire George Soros.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting