The CIA Almost Made This Scary Osama bin Laden Action FigureBy
To help snuff out the influence of al Qaeda in Pakistan, in 2005 the CIA commissioned an action figure of Osama bin Laden, whose familiar visage would melt away to reveal the face of a demon. The intent was to scare children and their parents away from the real terrorist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing