Same-Sex Couples to Be Eligible for Leave Under U.S. RuleAngela Greiling Keane
Same-sex couples in the U.S. would be eligible for leave to care for their spouses regardless of whether they live in a state that recognizes gay marriage, under rules the Obama administration plans to propose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States