Servier Said to Face EU Drug-Delay Fine With Teva Next MonthGaspard Sebag and Aoife White
Les Laboratoires Servier and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., the world’s largest maker of generic drugs, face European Union antitrust fines as soon as next month over agreements that delayed the release of cheaper versions of a Servier hypertension treatment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks