Israel Gets Its First Bitcoin ATMBy
Yaniv Moyal pulled out a wad of shekels last week and fed the bills, one by one, into Israel's first bitcoin cash machine. Moyal, a lawyer and advocate for the virtual currency, converted just over 2,000 shekels ($578) into about one bitcoin stored in his online wallet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’