Uruguay Beats England in World Cup; Colombia Gets VictoryChristopher Elser and Anna Edgerton
Luis Suarez scored twice as Uruguay’s 2-1 win left England on the brink of elimination at soccer’s World Cup. Colombia defeated Ivory Coast 2-1 and 10-man Greece held on for a scoreless tie against Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's