Warhol Sells for $32 Million at Art Basel’s Rich Bull RunKatya Kazakina
Billionaire money manager Steven A. Cohen just missed a chance to buy a 1950s abstract blue painting by postwar minimalist Ad Reinhardt at the David Zwirner Gallery’s booth at Art Basel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap