Siemens Joins Mitsubishi to Pledge Guarantees for AlstomFrancois de Beaupuy and Alex Webb
Siemens AG and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. chief executives officers argued their case for a joint purchase of Alstom SA’s energy operations, saying their bid trumps an offer from General Electric Co. as they push to secure backing for their proposal from the French government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas