Romanee-Conti ’90 Leads Heritage Auction With Lafite ’82Guy Collins
Domaine de la Romanee-Conti 1990 Burgundy and Chateau Lafite Rothschild 1982 Bordeaux led a $2.67 million wine sale by Heritage Auctions in California, with Chateau Mouton Rothschild also prominent in the bidding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock