French Jihadis With ISIL Leave Europe at Risk of IraqGregory Viscusi
The young man in a video posted on YouTube last July identified himself as Abu Abd Al-Rahman and told his French “brothers” it was their religious duty to join him in Syria to fight the Assad regime.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing