Chevron Sells Africxan Oilfield and Pipeline For $1.3 BlnJoe Carroll
Chevron Corp., the world’s third-largest energy producer by market value, sold its stakes in an African oilfield and pipeline for $1.3 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing